Most items are held in stock for next day delivery. Orders received before 2.30pm will be dispatched the same day when the goods are in stock. No postage and packing is charged on orders over £150 (excluding VAT). Please contact the office for current delivery charges on orders under £150.
All prices are exclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice. Goods will be invoiced at the price current at the time of dispatch.
All orders placed are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale of Expressions Jewellery Ltd. The Conditions of Sale are printed at the back of this catalogue and a copy may be also obtained from Expressions Jewellery Ltd, 19b Grosvenor Road, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 5HN.
Orders may be placed by telephone, fax, e-mail or on-line.
Minimum order value, excluding VAT, £10.00
Payment can be made by one of the following methods.
Debit/credit cards: We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, and Maestro
By cheque: Payable to Expressions Jewellery Ltd
Customers may apply for a credit account, which will be opened subject to completion of a Credit Application form and receipt of satisfactory trade and bank references. Credit terms are strictly thirty days net.
Product Descriptions & Images
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that products are shown actual size in the catalogue and that all product descriptions are accurate, these specifications cannot be guaranteed as correct. Expressions Jewellery Ltd reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice.
All claims for goods delivered damaged or faulty must be made in writing within seven days of delivery. Where it is clear there is a manufacturing fault, or if goods have arrived at your premises damaged, a replacement will be issued or a credit given. Goods are guaranteed for manufacturing faults for one year from delivery. After this time, no exchange or refund will be issued. Expressions Jewellery Ltd reserves the right not to replace or credit items deemed to have been mistreated or damaged through wear and tear after delivery.
All orders placed are subject to the following Conditions of Sale relating to Risk/Title
Interpretation and Application
- The definitions and rules of interpretation in this condition apply in these conditions.
Buyer: the person, firm or company who purchases the Goods from the Company.
Company: Expressions Jewellery Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is situated at Chiltern House, Waterperry Court, Middleton Road, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 4QG.
Contract: any contract between the Company and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods, incorporating these conditions.
Goods: any goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied to the Buyer by the Company (including any part or parts of them).
- The Contract shall be on these conditions in relation to risk and retention of title to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions in relation to risk and retention of title (including any terms or conditions which the Buyer purports to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document).
- The Contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These conditions apply to all the Company's sales and any variation to these conditions and any representations about the Goods shall have no effect unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by an authorised signatory of the Company. The Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation in relation to risk or retention of title made or given by or on behalf of the Company which is not set out in these conditions. Nothing in this condition shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If any provision of the Contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of these conditions and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
- The Goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- the Goods; and
- all other sums which are or which become due to the Company from the Buyer on any account.
- Until ownership of the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer shall:
- hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company's bailee;
- store the Goods (at no cost to the Company) separately from all other goods of the Buyer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Company's property;
- not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and
- maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Company's behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company. On request the Buyer shall produce the policy of insurance to the Company.
- The Buyer may resell the Goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions:
- any sale shall be effected in the ordinary course of the Buyer's business at full market value; and
- any such sale shall be a sale of the Company's property on the Buyer's own behalf and the Buyer shall deal as principal when making such a sale.
- The Buyer's right to possession of the Goods shall terminate immediately if:
- the Buyer has a bankruptcy order made against him or makes an arrangement or composition with his creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enters into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator of the Buyer or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by the Buyer or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in paragraph 14 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986), or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding-up of the Buyer or for the granting of an administration order in respect of the Buyer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the Buyer; or
- the Buyer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on his/its property or obtained against him/it, or fails to observe or perform any of his/its obligations under the Contract or any other contract between the Company and the Buyer, or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Buyer ceases to trade; or
- the Buyer encumbers or in any way charges any of the Goods.
- The Company shall be entitled to recover payment for the Goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the Goods has not passed from the Company.
- The Buyer grants the Company, its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the Goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the Buyer's right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
- Where the Company is unable to determine whether any Goods are the goods in respect of which the Buyer's right to possession has terminated, the Buyer shall be deemed to have sold all goods of the kind sold by the Company to the Buyer in the order in which they were invoiced to the Buyer.
- On termination of the Contract, howsoever caused, the Company's (but not the Buyer's) rights contained in this condition 2 shall remain in effect.